THE NORTH SASKATCHEWAN REGIMENT ASSOCIATION
We are a non-profit body composed of serving and farmer members of the North Saskatchewan Regiment and the units that it perpetuates:
- The Moose Mountain Scouts
- The Battleford Infantry Company
- The Prince Albert Volunteers and their Companies
- The 95th Saskatchewan Rifles (3 July 1905 to 31 March 1912)
- 105th Regiment, Saskatoon Fusiliers
- 52nd Regiment (Prince Albert Volunteers)
- 5th Bn Western Cavalry (C.E.F.)
- 1st Bn Canadian Mounted Rifles (C.E.F.)
- The Saskatoon Light Infantry
- The Battleford Light Infantry (l6th/22fld Saskatchewan Horse)
- The Prince Albert and Battleford Volunteers
The Association was formed to:
- To encourage and promote public interest and support of the North Saskatchewan Regiment (hereinafter called ‘the Regiment”) and its perpetuated units.
- To recognize and perpetuate the close bonds of comradeship and esprit de corps created by past and present members of the Regiment.
- To foster, maintain and promote the tradition and well being of the Regiment.
- To establish and maintain, in concert with the Minden Trust, the Regiment. Museum and Archives for the purpose of preserving and recording the historical heritage of the Regiment and exhibiting such artifacts and materials of the Regiment to members of the Regiment and to the public.
- Collect, receive and hold funds and property from contributions, gifts, grants, subscriptions or legacies and to use such funds for the furthering of the executives of the Association.